One of the first questions people tend to ask when considering orthodontic treatment or braces is:
“How much will braces or invisalign cost?”
The good news is that most individuals are pleasantly surprised when they find out how affordable we make orthodontic treatment. As Longview’s family orthodontic team, our goal is to provide all of East Texas with exceptional and affordable treatment that fits anyone’s budget. Whether you are just down the road in Longview or Kilgore or coming to us from Marshall, Gilmer or Henderson or even Carthage, Tyler, or Mount Pleasant
- We allow YOU to set your monthly payment plan for braces or invisalign!
- Low down payments are ALWAYS an option!
- We accept ALL dental and orthodontic insurance plans, including Aetna, Ameritas, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Carington, Cigna, Delta Dental, Dentamax, GEHA, Guardian, Humana, Lincoln Financial, Metlife, Principal, United Concordia, and many more!
- We are also IN NETWORK with most dental insurances as well!
- Orthodontic treatment can be paid for with flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, credit card payments, or bank drafts ... whichever works best for you and your family!
Once Dr. Mack or Dr. Hansen have given you their treatment recommendation for you or your child during your complimentary new patient exam, our treatment coordinator Makenzi will discuss the treatment fee and all the features it includes. We never want finances to be an obstacle to obtaining the beautiful smile and comfortable bite you deserve so we are committed to making treatment work for you and your family.